CYTENA is a young and fast-growing high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge single-cell and liquid handling technology for lab automation in Freiburg. More than 15 of the top 25 pharma companies use our products to generate cell lines for the manufacturing of biologicals (e.g. monoclonal antibodies etc.). Since 2019 we are part of the BICO Group of Life Science companies.
BICO is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
We are looking for a highly-creative Graphic Designer who wants to join us creating the future of medicine by pushing our visual identity to the limit by visualizing and creating graphics including layouts, illustrations, logos, and photo editing. As the graphic designer you will be the visual voice who shapes visual aspects of our websites, marketing campaigns, exhibitions, slide decks and more to help us bring our award-winning products to life.
- Create impactful marketing assets for both print and digital campaigns including but not limited to brochures, newsletters, event materials, PowerPoint presentations, advertisements, website design, email, social media, promotions etc. across a wide variety of platforms.
- Maintain our corporate brand standards while displaying a degree of creativity and showcasing our brand personality.
- Stay up to date with current design trends and technology — the ideal candidate is constantly looking for ways to improve and push solutions forward.
- Develop impressive presentations that seamlessly combine design and information.
- Communicate your design concepts to stakeholders and find a balance between defending your vision and finding alternative solutions when needed.
- Manage outsourced projects when necessary with external vendors and agencies.
- Provide creative direction for product and in-context promotional photography. If qualified, serve as the company’s support photographer.
- Develop strategy-driven visual communications, campaigns and creative assets that enhance the BICO Biosciences brands and products across all channels globally.
- Use a wide range of multimedia, including photography, video and computer-aided illustrations for persuasive visual storytelling.
- University degree in graphic design or related discipline.
- 3+ years professional graphic design experience
- Graphic design experience working with products and product launches in one of the following fields is strongly preferred: Life sciences, pharmaceutical, biotech, medical research.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- We love photos and video content, so Premiere and After Effects are a plus!
- Highly structured and analytical work style with attention to details and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written English communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, agencies and international colleagues
- Clear ability to explain the thought process behind the design
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and come to sunny Freiburg to join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: email@example.com
At CYTENA, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the CYTENA story!