Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
In this exciting position as IT Project Manager at the Zeiss Medical Technology Division, you will actively shape the development of our IT landscape and the digitalisation of our business processes as part of a young and dynamic team.
Together with the respective business functions, you will take over the management of various international IT projects and be responsible for their successful implementation. The spectrum of topics ranges from essential business systems, such as SAP or CRM, to the definition of (new) business processes and the introduction of new digital tools or apps.
- Understand business requirements and define business processes with regards to IT governance guidelines and derive IT specifications therof
- Manage both, classic and agile projects, in terms of time, resource and quality targets in accordance with the applicable IT project management guidelines
- Manage project teams of different sizes with stakeholders from business functions, other corporate divisions, corporate IT and external partners
- Support projects from initiation to successful implementation in the business areas
- several years of professional experience in project management and as a project manager in several projects, with responsibility for their planning, management, implementation and successful transition into the operating business
- a successfully completed degree in (business) informatics, business administration or an equivalent qualification
- very good knowledge of the methods and tools of IT project management and agile process models
- a target-oriented customer and service orientation
- experience in the regulatory environment (FDA, GxP)
- basic knowledge of system architecture (application and infrastructure)
- analytical and conceptual thinking and acting as well as working in cross-functional teams
- strong social and communication skills, also in an international environment
- a high level of self-motivation and initiative as well as flexibility
- business fluent English skills; other languages are a plus
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.