Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
- constantly update the product roadmap and be responsible for its implementation
- conduct market monitoring and organize focus groups to analyze market trends and customer needs
- assist in creating documentation according to process requirements (e.g. change requests, requirement specifications, positioning, claims matrix, etc.)
- assist in the planning and implementation of international product launches
- be in regular communication with key opinion leaders and customers as well as industry partners
- contribute to the implementation of PM relevant activities of the product development and launch process in close co-ordination with involved trades and departments
- assist during the product lifecycle management
- participate in the creation and implementation of the annual product marketing plan
- actively support the main product owners and product support in the marketplace
- regularly participate in customer events, trade shows and technical events
- assist in creating support materials for sales and application specialists and conduct training as requested
- maintain regular and structured communication with internal and external stakeholders / interfaces
- a successfully completed degree in medical technology, healthcare or international management, economics or related fields
- well-developed analytical skills and strong communication skills
- high degree of independence, passion for working in international teams, above-average strategic and organizational skills
- business fluent language skills in German and English
Wofür wir seit 170 Jahren stehen: Pioniergeist und Bodenhaftung. ZEISS bietet seinen Mitarbeitern ein modernes Arbeitsumfeld, überdurchschnittliche Benefits sowie vielfältige Möglichkeiten zur Weiterentwicklung. Entscheiden Sie Sich für ZEISS.
Die verschiedenen Unternehmensbereiche sowie die zentralen Konzern- und Servicefunktionen bei ZEISS bieten zahlreiche berufliche Möglichkeiten für alle Fachrichtungen.