Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- lead an interdisciplinary project team, set and demand goals
- analyze specifications and derive and track development efforts, times and costs as well as product costs
- plan the dependencies of the various lines of action as well as allocate and monitor efforts and resources
- optimize project content against time and costs together with the product manager
- develop external cooperation agreements, manage external partners and approve their development results
- plan, prepare and present project milestones as well as plan and track project and product documentation
- identify and analyze project risks, derive and track countermeasures
- assist with application testing, clinical trials and international approval of medical devices
- successfully completed scientific-technical diploma or master's degree (e.g. master's degree in physics); a doctorate in a scientific field is of advantage
- several years of practical work experience with regard to the listed main fields of activity
- conversational language skills in German; business fluency in English
- organizational talent, assertiveness and the ability to work with different target groups
- hands-on mentality, teamwork skills and a conscientious approach to work
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.