Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- Building up and coaching a high-performance Agile Release Train (ART) and promoting agile practices and mindset to grow agile capabilities
- Be the organizational driver and facilitator for program events and activities such as PI planning, system demos, scrum of scrums etc. and promote business agility
- Participation in developing value streams and enable agile release teams to deliver business value based on defined PI objectives
- Management of program level coordination, such as creating timelines, milestones and increment cadence and releases to oversee the development and to report progress to ecosystem solution management and relevant stakeholders
- Alignment with solution and product management to support defining scope, prioritization and roadmaps
- Driver for continuous improvements on program and team level in terms of agile practices and processes
- Cultivate Communities of Practice (CoP) to strengthen knowledge transfer across the program and organization
- Effective communication and change management across the program and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of program risks and impediments
- Coach and guide Scrum Masters in lean-agile practices and mindset
- Master’s degree in business administration, computer science, engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in program management in the field of soft-ware and product development programs, as well as proven track record of success-fully coordinated agile projects in the high-tech area. Knowledge of relevant project management methodologies, such as risk-based program management; Furthermore, you are skilled in balancing risk with time-to-market objectives. Prior experience working in agile organizations or in similar roles required; Prior experience in guiding roles in Scaled Agile environments desired
- Knowledge of complex digital ecosystems; Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment; strong communication skills; prior Scaled Agile (SAFe) experience (Certified Scaled Agile Program Consultant (SPC) or Certified Release Train Engineer (RTE) or experienced Scaled Agile Scrum Master (SM) preferred.
Wofür wir seit 170 Jahren stehen: Pioniergeist und Bodenhaftung. ZEISS bietet seinen Mitarbeitern ein modernes Arbeitsumfeld, überdurchschnittliche Benefits sowie vielfältige Möglichkeiten zur Weiterentwicklung. Entscheiden Sie Sich für ZEISS.
Die verschiedenen Unternehmensbereiche sowie die zentralen Konzern- und Servicefunktionen bei ZEISS bieten zahlreiche berufliche Möglichkeiten für alle Fachrichtungen.