About Experian DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
Experian is the global leader in information services. In 2020, the company acquired a majority stake in the Risk Management division of Arvato Financial Solutions and thus established Experian DACH as the leading service provider in the region for risk, fraud and identity management. Building on the classic business of a credit agency, Experian DACH offers its customers advanced technical solutions and consultation from experts. It helps borrowers in responsible credit management. When doing business via anonymous digital channels, Experian protects sellers from fraud (e.g. fake customers, stolen data or false identities).
Experian DACH employs around 320 people at 5 different locations within Germany.
We are hiring in spite of COVID-19!
We are still growing and looking for you.
The application process is completely digitalized. Familiarization can also take place in the home office, for example.
We are looking for a
(Senior) Project Manager (m/f/d)
full-time in Baden-Baden, Wiesbaden, Düsseldorf with the possibility of mobile working
- are responsible as a project manager for our customer software projects
- define the project scope with the internal and external stakeholders and respond to requests for changes
- develop and manage the project management plans from original concept through final implementation phase
- monitor the progress of the project, analyze the risks, control the costs and plan the tasks
- manage internal and external stakeholders throughout the execution of the project
- participate in pre-sales and/or conception phase with any input from a project management perspective
- develop and compose business cases to support sales and/or strategic initiatives
- foster and ensure a continuous optimisation of our project management standards
- are highly motivated
- have good communication and negotiation skills written and verbal in German and English
- have more than 3 year experience of project management methodologies and tools including software
- have problem solving and analytical skills
- have excellent presentation skills
- have a degree or equivalent standard in either business and/ or information technology base
- have a Project Management Professional qualification desirably
- An excellent compensation package
- We give you flexibility: We offer flexible working hours and 30 vacation days a year so that you can combine work and private life in the best possible way.
- We cover you: We take care of your health and security through our company pension scheme, employee consultation services and our company doctors.
- We offer employee discounts: You benefit from generous employee discounts and perks with our partner companies.
- We stand for diversity: We promote an open working environment for all employees.
- We would be happy to explain to you about our other benefits during the interview!
Further information can be found at https://www.experian.de
Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to your online application with CV, salary expectations and the earliest possible start date.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: informa Solutions GmbH
Postal Code: 76532
Job ID: 99427