Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- develop hardware related software for digital optical products (for example using real time OS, Embedded Linux or FPGA algorithms)
- implement innovative systems functions, controls and algorithms
- manage international development suppliers
- potentially create new algorithms for image and video processing
- interact with stakeholders like product management, marketing, UX teams and lead smaller projects with agile project tools/methods
- studied electronics or computer science
- experience in embedded software development (targeting FPGA, DSP, Controllers)
- potentially developed consumer products, software for real time like embedded Linux or Matlab simulations
- good conceptional skills, structured thinking, creative and team orientated
- good communication skills in English, command of German language is a plus
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.