Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
Large & Mid-Cap Corporate Coverage –
Analyst/Associate (m/f/d) Frankfurt
Frankfurt/Main | Full-time | Permanent
The EMEA Coverage Group plays a fundamental role within the Corporate Coverage business model by assuming a key role on 3 dimensions: a strong commercial focus, credit expertise and KYC. On the commercial side, the EMEA Coverage Group supports the Bankers in the preparation and follow up of the Strategic Business Review, client pitches and contributes to the development of the client relationship and profitability. On the credit side, the Analyst/Associate will prepare financial analysis and be responsible for drafting credit decision papers and work on the whole credit process together with the Banker. By covering a large range of topics, the Analyst/Associate will develop high valued skills on these three dimensions.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Contribution to the Business Groups Strategy / follow-up of business opportunities, Strategic Business reviews and preparation of budget
- Responsibility for the credit process, incl. preparation of financial analysis, drafting and presenting credit papers together with the Bankers to the internal decision takers
- Monitoring of the overall risks of a portfolio of Large/MidCap groups
- MNCs business coordination for Local contributors and Business Group contributor’s network (Incl. Greenlight Process)
- Responsible for portfolio and client updates; preparation and contribution to client meetings and Business Lines calls
- Ensuring the updating and accuracy of the CRM tool and the implementation of CAP together with Business Lines
- Structuring and Contracting plain vanilla products / loan book
- Responsible for Deal implementation & follow up of its life cycle and the Covenants
- Coordination of the KYC On-boarding or recertification, client due diligence and exercising constant vigilance over the business relationship of his/her clients
- Interacting with other advisors within the BNPP Network (DCM, ECM, Transaction Banking -Cash Management / Global Trade Solutions, Asset Management etc.)
- Ensuring consistent and comprehensive enforcement of BNP Paribas CSR policies and procedures
Skills that convince:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or comparable academic education with advanced knowledge of financial analysis.
- First professional experience in Banking
- Basic knowledge of the investment banking product portfolio of an International bank
- Ability to set up criteria and define and analyze risk levels
- Knowledge of (credit) risks and their major processes or regulatory frameworks
- First experiences with corporate clients and credit analysis
- Open minded and client focused with understanding of a high service level
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobticket, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Large & Mid-Cap Corporate Coverage - Analyst/Associate (m/f/d) Frankfurt!
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.