Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter peoples’ workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Aufgaben NPDI Project Manager for European PMO team | Germany
Can you motivate and engage people around the task to deliver excellent results?
Can you brand your projects and perform clear communication to stakeholders?
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record within New Product Development Implementation in an international environment?
And do you thrive in an international business environment with high complexity and many stakeholders?
Then you might be the right candidate for the new position in our European PMO department, as an NPDI Project Manager in Germany!
ROLE, SUMMERY AND PURPOSE
You will be part of our Project Portfolio Management team in Europe and report directly to European PMO Manager. As a NPDI Project manager you will be responsible of coordinating a portfolio of projects, taking place in multiple plants across Europe. You will be managing various types of projects, such as New Product Development Implementation, Product Change Implementation, Optimization, and Compliance Related Projects.
Main purpose is to optimize usage of resources from different departments to secure a maximal output in terms of value generation, while reducing the time needed to achieve such goal.
WHAT ARE YOUR CRITICAL PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES?
- Deliver according to scope and reduce project duration by increasing team efficiency
- To have transparency and a clear communication to your stakeholders
- Remain within the target of your financial budget per project
- To live by the JELD-WEN Values and lead by the JELD-WEN Leadership Model, to build businesses ethically and safely, to invest in people, to inspire customers through innovations, to deliver on our promises and to improve every day.
- Manage the project, process, and project team with a focus on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Innovation (SQDCI)
- Secure that we implement and follow our Tollgate stage gate model.
- To ensure adherence with all compliance standards and operate with integrity at all times.
- To be an ambassador for the PMO department and create good relations and business partner in the European organization
Operations, R&D, Product Management, Procurement, SC, Finance, Sales&Marketing
Profil WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Passion for Project Management and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We expect you to possess a ‘Can do attitude’ and to have excellent skills in:
- Change Management
- Motivate and engage people around the target
- Break down, planning, risk management, alignment, and execution
- Knows how to balance structure vs action
- Manage complexity
- Results oriented and self-driven towards efficiency increase
- Understands challenges as points to overcome.
- Essential: 3-5 years’ experience in Project and Portfolio Management and a proven track record within New Product Development Implementation in an international environment.
- Desirable: 3-5+ years’ experience in R&D/Operations/Sales
- Project Management certification is an advantage
- A general good business and process understanding is needed.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- German is a must
Wir bieten JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services