- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Software AG reimagines integration, sparks business transformation and enables fast innovation on the Internet of Things so you can pioneer differentiating business models. We give you the freedom to connect and integrate any technology from app to edge. We help you free data from silos so it’s shareable, usable and powerful - enabling you to make the best decisions and unlock entirely new possibilities for growth.
Assistant* to HQ & Global Legal functions
Looking for an opportunity to join an international and diverse team?
We are looking for an assistant* in the HQ legal team to support the HQ and Global Legal functions with a special focus on legal controlling & legal budget administration. The successful candidate* will provide high-quality administrative and personal assistance in a timely and professional manner.
As an extremely organized professional, you will manage your daily schedule and perform well in a global environment with cultural sensitivity and interpersonal skills. This position reports directly to SVP, Global Legal & General Counsel and provides executive support on administrative and controlling topics.
- Broad variety of administrative tasks including legal calendar and agenda management, composing and preparing information and correspondence that is sometimes confidential, etc.
- Respond promptly to queries to the HQ legal team and support the daily business
- Manage information and communication flow to the SVP and other internal stakeholders in a timely and accurate fashion
- In particular:
- Support of the legal team regarding various administrative and organizational tasks (e.g. mail processing, obtaining approval for orders, vacation requests, etc. based on the company's internal processes including follow-up)
- Appointment and travel planning including travel expense accounting
- Preparation of presentations, support in administration of various approval processes
- Organization of notary appointments including preparation/follow-up and invoice verification
- Organization, preparation and follow-up of meetings, conference calls and events (mainly internal, partly international)
- Budget planning and control (including preparation of a monthly report, follow-up of IT costs) for the legal department in coordination with the cost center manager
- Invoice control and account assignment, reconciliation with purchase orders and budget
- Budget planning and control of legal and consulting fees worldwide
- Reconcile quarterly accruals, deferrals based on cost center report including audit
- Two to four years professional experience in executive office or administrative support areas, e.g. commercial education as management assistant, European secretary or similar
- First relevant professional experience in assistance at Vice President/executive board level, experience in the financial sector and legal department an advantage
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail and a quick grasp of business issues
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Loyalty, confidentiality, discretion and team orientation
- Expertise with Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Experience in working with SAP
- Excellent written and oral skills in German and English
- Fun in optimizing processes, working as an assistant and aspirations to learn and grow in an exciting business environment