- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Intern (m/f/d) Investment Banking – M&A
(European Advisory Group)
Frankfurt/Main | Fulltime | Non-Permanent | Starting April 2022 or later
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking is a bridge between large multinationals and mid-sized companies with international business activities (Corporates) and institutional investors and financial service providers (Institutionals). The division is a leading provider of sustainable financing and investment solutions. More than 35,000 employees worldwide serve around 18,000 corporates and institutions in 56 countries. In Germany, around 800 employees work for our clients.
BNP Paribas’ internship program offers a rewarding experience for students interested in starting their Investment Banking career. It is an excellent opportunity for students to gain an in-depth understanding of the M&A business and the culture of our firm. Interns will be able to explore all aspects from origination of projects in various industries to execution of live deals with demanding / challenging clients.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Supporting financial valuation of companies based on common valuation methodologies: DCF, LBO, trading and transaction multiples
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Participating in due diligence sessions and communications with deal team members
- Preparing presentations and other materials for clients including information memoranda, management presentations and valuation presentations
- Preparation of pitch books
Skills that convince:
- Excellent academic performance (preferably in business administration, finance, accounting and/or economics)
- Previous internship experience within investment banking, corporate finance, accounting, valuation, and / or consulting
- Strong quantitative / technical abilities as well as outstanding communications and time management skills
- Maturity, self-confidence and self-motivation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of German
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Regular, constructive feedback to support individual professional development
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Intern (m/f/d) Investment Banking – M&A (European Advisory Group)! Please contact Ansgar Rothkegel on 49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. Until travel restrictions change, the interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.